Wife and Son to Atiku's Security Aide, Kidnapped!

It has come to the knowledge of Nigerians that the wife and son of a security detail to the former vice-president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has been kidnapped.

I don’t think this should come as a shock as kidnapping a person in Nigeria is now an everyday activity for criminals. Almost everyday in Nigeria, at least 3 persons are kidnapped and a ransom is demanded from their families. In fact, i believe kidnapping a person in Nigeria can be likened to randomly picking a stone on a side walk, it is just that easy and it keeps progressing each day.

Well, even with how common it is to be a victim to kidnappers in Nigeria, one wouldn’t think that kidnappers would go after a security detail to one of the prominent men in Nigeria.
Like, who tries to kidnap a police man?

so, it turns out that the kidnappers were unable to locate the security detail in question and went ahead to take his wife and son.

Apparently, this security detail only became a target for the kidnappers because he is a security detail to Atiku and therefore he should be rich enough to pay a ransom.

Needless to say, we are not safe in Nigeria and this is another evidence to prove that. Let me know what you think about this in the comment section below?