Trump Permanently Suspended On Twitter.... Deserved or Undeserved?

Judging from what happened at the Capitol Hill, I would like to think that Donald Trump deserves to be permanently put off from twitter, because not only are some of Trump’s tweets offensive, they also instigated the riots that took place at the Capitol Hill.

Not just this, he also referred to the rioters who caused a ruckus and fought for his sake as patriots despite the fact that some lives were lost due to this. So, keeping him off twitter where he mostly gets his message out serves as a way to prevent further incision for disturbing America’s peace.

Does he deserve this or not?

2 Likes

Yes I support the keeping off Donald Trump from his Twitter account to instill peace and tranquility among people because the more he have an access to the his Twitter account it may cause another avoc

2 Likes

Trump’s account suspension by Twitter is a correct call. It is a practical counter measure against Trump for the dangerous use of the platform by him. Twitter has a duty to disallow the use of the platform for propagating falsehood and inciting violence. After several warnings and censorship, it was time to put a stop to it.

2 Likes

The suspension of Trump account on Twitter is a welcome decision to avert further disunity among people also to disallow him to further cause avock among people of the world.To the Best of my knowledge Donald Trump is trouble some person he didn’t let go easily for him to loose Joe Biden he did not want to accept defeat

2 Likes

Is undeserved, everyone has a freedom of speech except when it comes as a hate speech, abusive words. Twitter is a social media,where information or one’s choice of words is expressed,so is undeserved to suspend him, when he is still the president.

1 Like

Donald’s speech and tweets are not just hate speech. His tweets on the bird app incited the riot that took place at the Capitol Hill and some lives were lost. Permanently suspending his twitter account will prevent such form happening again.

1 Like

Trump’s account suspension by Twitter is a correct call. It is a practical counter measure against Trump for the dangerous use of the platform by him. Twitter has a duty to disallow the use of the platform for propagating falsehood and inciting violence. After several warnings and censorship, it was time to put a stop to it.

1 Like