The most Unproductive way to ever use 12mins........President Buhari's Speech

Despite the massacre at the Lekki Toll Gate on the 20th of this month, the President refused to address the general public until two days after this bloodshed. I believe that this gave him enough time to pre-record and edit the speech to his taste before eventually posting it.

And finally, the speech was released and broadcasted but it turned out to be the most useless and unproductive way to use 12 minutes out of your entire lifespan.

Buhari’s Speech last night was nothing but an over edited video that was written by people who lack empathy and insensitivity to the families of those who lost their lives in the shooting.

Buhari failed to acknowledge the fact that people lost their lives all across the nation over the past few days. Several people have taken to the social media to express their displeasure over this, but it is what it is.

It makes me wonder if we truly have a president that rules, or we have a puppet in the hands of the alleged cabals.

Now, my question is: Why the edited speeches? Why cant bubu face the nation and hold a press conference? Is it possible that there’s more to this? Then what can it be?

Feel free to let me know what you think in the comment section.