CNN and Lai Mohammed Still in a Semi-Heated Battle

Lai Mohammed has been throwing shots at CNN after they released their investigative report and videos about what happened at the Lekki Toll Gate.

Lai Mohammed, the Minister of Information and Culture of Nigeria, questioned the credibility of the news report and videos released by the CNN.

He accused the CNN of being bias and to have doctored the videos that were released. He also claimed that the CNN only published their report from one side of the story and didn’t contact the Nigerian Government for the real truth.

Well, all I see from the Minister’s actions are like that of a big baby being all petty and throwing tantrums. I am pretty sure that the Nigerian Government know very well what really happened on the 20th of October at the Lekki Toll Gate and they are trying to cover it up.

However, it seems like after Lai Mohammed spoke on the matter and revealed his intention to sanction CNN, they have been more dedicated to publishing the story and discrediting the Nigerian Government.

Nigerians are seriously baffled about how our very own Minister of Information is the most misinformed in Nigeria.

Let me know your thoughts on these in the comment section.