Can Nigeria Escape Recession?

It goes without saying that Nigeria is going through a phase of serious recession . Although,there might be a lot of factors leading to this, Nigerians prefer to blame President Buhari and his reign of bad governance to be the sole cause of this.

Meanwhile, as a lot of Nigerians including the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) the opposing party, blame President Buhari and the All Progressive Party (APC) for being incompetent and lacking experience in running a nation, Buhari promises that Nigeria will be out of recession before the end of the first quarter of next year.

How exactly the Government will save Nigeria from this recurring recession is still unknown as this is the second phase of recession in five years but what was made know is how the Covid-19 Pandemic caused the recession.

so, what do you think? Is this current administration to be blamed for the recession or the covid-19 pandemic?

Do you really think that Nigeria will be out of recession come 2021?

Let me know what you think in the comment section below.

1 Like

No I don’t believe Nigeria will escape recession coming first quarter of 2021 due to lack of quality leader we have things have been getting worst since second term of APC the fact that they believe that PDP embezzled money during their sixteen years make them not be a good political party look at the ruling party still want to go and borrow money to sustain the pls where is the one they have borrow ? What did they use it for? Let me stop here