Buhari Reaffirms His Promise To Lift 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty

Is this a joke?

A lot more Nigerians became poor in this current administration than become rich. So, I’m not sure of the people being referred to when he made mention of 100 million Nigerians being lifted out of poverty. How does Buhari even intend to do that? Because, asides from the few that benefits form the inflation of several commodities in Nigeria, every other person is getting poor.
This is the exact situation Nigerians find themselves in and with the current situation of things, I believe that it is impossible for this current administration to eradicate poverty, or do you think this is possible?

Let me know what you think about this.

This is political affirmation. To be Frank, it is a joke. How can you lift 100million Nigerians out of poverty without being specific on how to do it or achieved it. He had to told us how he can achieved it because we have been hearing the same statement for quite number of times with different politicians.
The masses are suffering, things are getting hard day by day, they has been inflation here and there. They should stop lying to us and focus their efforts in making our country a better place to live.

You are right. There is a need for the president to reveal the specific way he is going to lift about a 100 million Nigerians out of poverty, every other thing asides this is vague. It is just another promise that a Nigerian politician makes quickly and does nothing to see it’s full implementation. What Nigeria really needs is a leader that truly has the interest of the people at heart and not bubu the protector of cattle.