Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari On Twitter

Aisha Yesufu, a 45 year-old socio political activist known for her active participation in protests and calling out irregularities in the Nigerian Government through her social media platforms has once again shaded the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari.

This came almost immediately after Buhari, through his twitter page warned against hooligans hiding among peaceful protesters.

Aisha proceeded to name him chairman of the hooligans who reside in Aso Villa as she accused that the real hooliganism resides there.

Well, I don’t think she is far from the truth if we judged from what happened to the people at the Lekki Toll Gate.

Aisha also referred to the President as a coward for keeping quiet and doing nothing after the 78 farmers were slain at the hands of Boko Haram Insurgents and yet he is quick to speak when people come out to protest against his government.

I believe Aisha to be of a critical and objective mindset and even if her choice of words were harsh, I do not think that she strayed from the truth.

What is your opinion on this? Is she right or wrong about Buhari?